Join Gwen Bortner as she teaches techniques at The Knitting Boutique. Gwen teaches: Double Knitting, Brioche Knitting and Entrelac. Learn from the master in our Famous Knitters Workshop on August 23 and 24.Shop
The Knitting Boutique has partnered with Sweitzer Mill Farms out of Pennsylvania to bring you an exclusive line of locally spun, hand-dyed, incredible yarn. Your yarn purchases help to support a young family who is continuing the tradition of living and raising their family on their beautiful 132-acre farm.
Named after rivers in Maryland, we have seven exceptional blends.
- Anacostia - our newest yarn - 100% Superwash Merino
- Severn – our BFL and Silk blend
- Susquehanna – Organic Polwarth and Silk blend
- Sassafras – our Merino and Bamboo blend
- Potomac – our Baby Camel, Merino and Silk blend
- Patapsco – our worsted-weight Falkland yarn, and
- Monocacy – our 100% USA Merino yarn.
To see all of our yarn, click the plus sign next to Boutique Yarn on the upper left navigation.
Yardage and gauge information is included in the Details Tab.