So… if you haven’t had the chance to come see us at The Boutique – here’s what you missed, complete with photos!
- Thomas from Knitting Fever came to see us with his new fall yarns. Congratulations are in order to he and his wife following the birth of their beautiful new daughter Savannah. She’s only a week old!
- Bonita got a tattoo – one that doesn’t come off! Guess what it says?? Knit/Purl of course!
- And if that’s not cool enough – we had a biker knitter this week! She was so the ULTIMATE cool buying Juniper Moon and Malabrigo.
- Speaking of Malabrigo – a big shipment arrived – yippppeeee!!! (There’s still a little left!)
- The Light and Lacy knitters and crocheters continue to forge ahead on their pineapples – keep going guys! Almost there!
- Falling Leaves tankers are done with the front and moving on to the back.
- AND THE WINNER IS….. Marie Joyce is the Boutique Grand Prize Winner of the Metro Yarn Crawl. She took home her two skeins of Findley Dapple and four skeins of Sabine last night with one big smile!